- Posted by adminhsi
- On June 11, 2017
- 0 Comments
- cats, dogs, pet sitter, pet sittning, pets
Having a pet sitter has great benefits over putting your animals in kennels:
- Your pets struggle with separation anxiety, having one to one attention in the evenings and for periods during the day will greatly help them until you return.
- They like to sleep on the bed with you, rather than sleeping in another room or alone. Its great to have your pets stay with activities they are used to. In kennels they are stuck in their pen listening to dogs barking in an environment they aren’t used to.
- Often have to go out for the toilet in the middle of the night.
- Have a medical condition or an illness that requires close monitoring.
- You also have the benefits of having a house sitter, click here to see the benefits